Roasted herbed Beef Tips
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Add all ingredients, except the beef, to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the mixture into a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the beef and massage the bag to ensure all of the beef is covered by the marinade mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the beef from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to catch the grease, and position a wire cooking rack on top. Lightly spray the cooling rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Position the cubes of beef onto the wire cooking rack, leaving a little space.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Brun Ko Farm